The depiction of the products may differ from the actual specific design.
Please consider the technical attributes.
Bürkert has developed ready-to-mount, hygienic control cabinets with appropriate connection options for many applications in the food and beverage industry. Depending on requirements, these automation systems (control cabinets) contain valve islands of types 8652, 8640, 8647 or 8644 with AirLINE Quick mounting plates made of stainless steel. In addition to the widely used PROFIBUS fieldbus, the Ethernet protocols PROFINET and EtherNet/IP can also be used to control these automation systems including their I/O interfaces.
- Optimised cleaning result due to HD stainless steel housing (Hygienic Design) according to protection class IP65. Available in three widths, each with the same height and depth
- Four different Bürkert valve island types available with 40 valve positions and 64 valve functions
- Lower material requirements and installation costs due to process-oriented placement in hygiene-critical areas
- Optional components such as pressure monitoring, power supply, wall spacer
- High process reliability by P-shut-off, check valves (R+S) and safety shutdown
For selecting the correct product please refer to the technical data, images and notes for proper use according to the data sheet.